Re: Decisions decisions

by f u s i o n <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>

 Date:  Sat, 07 Feb 1998 14:45:17 -0500
 To:  <agent_teg(at)ThePentagon.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
While on a grassy hilltop in Northern Spain, surrounded by goats, Mr.
Emmanuel C. Halos wrote:

>Hello, everyone. I need your help in deciding what=20
>front page design I'll use in this site I'm building.

>http://www.globalserve.net/~chris8/regine/index.html

Definitely, the first choice. *Nice*, btw.

But the green/aqua on the sub-pages gives me that sick feeling I get when I
step into a hospital. Really, no offense.

The intro and the other pages look like two different worlds.

If you'd like try substituting one of these colors instead of the aqua in
the border:

#990000
#ffffcc
#ffcccc
#cc9999
#ffcc33

This is strictly my opinion. Although, when I was looking for alternate
colors in the palette, I found out why you chose that color to begin with.=
 <g>

b.j.