Re: Please take a look at my site

by Chris Messina <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:19:19 -0500
 To:  sculwell(at)flash.net,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dude, nutty site! I read over the other criticisms and agree about it being
hard to read--and while I guess that blend of vibrant red on jet black is
condusive to pyschopathic tendencies, I don't think you need to inspire
your audience to that sort of action to get them to enjoy your site! That
being said, I have a few suggestions.

First, break your one page up into a few.

Second, through that text into a table with a width of 80% or something
similar--books are narrow for a reason!

Third, try some less menacing colors... or at least change your font so
that it's something like an sans-serif font that won't look bad real small.

Hope it helps! Liked the graphic--loaded quick!

Chris Messina
Sandstorm Publishing
http://www.sandstormpublishing.com
http://www.sandstormpublishing.com/thecloset