Re: I need some critiquing on my poetry site

by Chris Messina <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:48:46 -0500
 To:  "ARtwORx \[Dwayne Forehand\]" <dwayne777(at)hotmail.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
site: http://come.to/artworx

IE4. 800x600. 16mill. Win95.

Cool site, I like the original layout... perhaps you should give names to
the faces or put a little bit of info about each face there to click on
within the frame... maybe a static bottom frame with email addresses and
mini-bios..

Content is refreshing--I especially liked tara's work. some of dwayne's
work was in a diffierent font--if this wasn't deliberate, you should try
and be consistent.

you should perhaps move the Guild logo and the Ring to the same line and
throw the ICQ info to the bottom... kind of doesn't fit with the rest of
the site. OR you could have a whole different Contact page. I also think
you should make it easier to get back to the first starting page (if you
put more info on it) rather than have it go through those three rather
not-connected auto-refreshing pages.

Overall, nice job!

Chris Messina
Webmaster -|- Sandstorm Publishing