Critique: http://www.ais-gwd.com/new-ais/

by Brian <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>

 Date:  Sat, 06 Jun 1998 16:25:58 -0400
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Greetings,

We have been asked to overhaul a local internet provider's (which happens
to be my provider) web site, to better serve its customers, to provide a
more organized way of getting information to its users.

The site is still under construction, but the foundation is basically
there. Most pages are complete, and the site is rather extensive, but
forgive me if you get a "Not found" page.

Just wanted some constructive criticism. The site is basically a bare
bones, business site and more 'functional' than 'creative.' The site will
eventually be more in-depth than it appears currently, so remember this
while navigating.

The usual, detailed info would be helpful:

1. browser/ os combo
2. connection/ download time
3. navigational concerns
4. functionality?
5. helpful in the least?
6. would you consider our ISP if you were a local user?

7. any other details that you can dream up.

And if you wanted to compare old with new, the OLD site in question is:
http://www.ais-gwd.com/

TIA, very much appreciated-

b.

brian j.|[i.c.q. 1057986] fusion(at)fusionwerks.com
f r e e l a n c e graphic designer/web developer
fusionwerks <<<<<<<<http://www.fusionwerks.com>>
&& p e r s o n a l <<<<<http://www.bjclark.com>>