Re: Critique for a personal/poetry site

by Chris Messina <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:57:22 -0400
 To:  "Shing Khor" <shing(at)mozcom.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:37 PM 6/10/98 +0800, Shing Khor wrote:
-Thanks for the comments. I was just wondering though, when you mentioned...
-
-> 5. Repeating the categories in the left table column didn't accomplish
-> anything nor does it look aesthetically pleasing. I would repeat the
-Poetry
-> Station links you have at the bottom above the table.
-
-I didn't quite understand this part. Do you mean I should junk the table
-and replace it with the links I have at the bottom or just get rid of the
-whole thing? It just happens that the links at the bottom are the same as
-in the "categories" table so...i'm a little confused. Anyway, thanks and i
-really appreciate the comments. I'm just putting up this page as a hobby
-during the summer(I'm a 10th grade student) so any type of help would be
-great. Thanks!
-						~shing~

Okay, like this:

 --links--
 _________
|         |
|  table  |

 --links--

Rather than have your links repeated in the lfet column, put them centered
above AND below the main table. People will recognize them as the "main"
links more quickly.

Later,

Chris