Re: USS Oregon historical site

by Bonnie Nilsen <bnilsen(at)netidea.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:00:38 -0800
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi David,

[Win'95 640X480 NC4.5 28.8]

	I'm getting a line and a 'transfer interrupted' message at the top of the
page. It then seems to load okay. Upon checking your source code it appears
that the top few lines have been cut off.

I can understand the idea of the 'battleship grey' background but I
actually like the pages you've done in white better. The pics loaded fairly
quickly.

Good start,
Bonnie