Re: Gabocorp watch out. LOL

by C and P <enigma(at)netcom.ca>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Feb 1999 02:47:19 -0800
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Personally, when I ask for a critique I think *every* reply is valid and
worthwhile.  Even those that just say "it sucks."  This is because if
someone on the list sees a site and they immediately think "it sucks" or
"just another typical...etc" the chances are someone else surfing the 'net
will also have the same reaction.  Sure, saying it sucks doesnt help much
in solving any problems and it doesnt offer any constructive comments, but
it lets you know what reaction people might have to your site.  I ask for a
critique not only to receive html tips but also to receive personal
comments.  This might include "it sucks" or whatever else.  I want to know
if someone thinks it sucks and has nothing else to say about it because
this might be the reaction a client has.

thats all,
phil.

Perhaps we need a "critiques-only(at)hwg.org" list and a separate
"any-comments@hwg-org" list?