Re: Critique Requested

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Sat, 08 May 1999 00:11:25 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:12 PM 5/7/99 , Austin Johnsen wrote:

>I am working on a webpage for a law firm and would like for you to take
>a look at it and give me any comments that you can think of. The help
>would be greatly appreciated. This site is still in development so there
>are some blank areas.
>
>The temporary address is:
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~eajohnsen/lawfirm/index.html

Hello!
First of all, make the background graphics the same in both frames. I
personally would use the background in the right frame. The other doesn't
look as professional.

On the page with the regional offices, I really don't see a need for that
large map(although it loads fast) in this case. If there are only 4
regional offices, just listing them would be sufficient.

Practice areas-Since there are only definitions, I would put them next to
the type instead of having the definitions on their own page. If you plan
on having more content here, then that is a different story and perhaps
they all do need their own page.

Everything loaded quickly. I would add a graphic splash here and there. The
site as a whole is a little boring. Of course you don't want to overdo or
anything, but a little something wouldn't hurt. Good luck!

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com