Re:

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:49:10 +1000
 To:  Donna Yager <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org,
wallen(at)pipeline.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 16:16 28/07/99 -0400, Donna Yager wrote:
>In trying to organize this entire mock up of the redesigned site I organized
>it into one folder and so now the address is:
>
>http://www.dreamscape.com/prpub1/GRAR%20Web%20Site/Main3.html
>
>I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Thanks for any replies.
>
>Unfortunately, the URL doesn't work :(  Got a 404 error)

The "%20" in the URL indicates you have spaces in your directory names.
Remove these spaces - they aren't interpreted well by all systems.  If
necessary, replace the space with an underscore character "_".

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne
http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au