Re: New Commercial Web Page

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:14:45 +1030
 To:  "Jeremy Lounds" <webmaster(at)jeremys.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Jeremy,

Welcome to our happy (well most of the time anyway) little list :)

I took a quick look at your site and I like it. It's crisp, clean and to
the point.

My friend Mz Spellchecker came with me, just in case, and sure enough on
your "Details" page she found:

"Templates for Mircosoft Word 97+,"

Nice logos.

Kym