Re: please critique the site: http://www.esdsystems.com/

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:30:51 -0500
 To:  <webpaws(at)mediaone.net>,
"'HWG Critique'" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ryne,

Very nice -- clean, smooth, loads fairly fast on my NN4.5, Win95, 15-inch
monitor 800x600 and 56k connection that's actually around 49,000 today.

>This is the first time I've asked for a public critique of the site:
>http://www.esdsystems.com/

On my machine, this page: http://esdstore.esdsystems.com/store.asp has some
overlapping on the cells for floor care and floor tiles.

Your dHTML navBar is working pretty well, and it looks like you added other
options for non js browsers.

Did you know you have nothing *new* right now
(http://www.esdsystems.com/whatsnew.html)? -- Oh, there it is, in the
source. NN will not display a broken table.

I really like what you've done here with what is apparently a lot of
information. You've kept it well organized, neat and the use of color keeps
it interesting.

Thanks!
Tamara