IWF Round two

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:31:58 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Shortly after joining this list I asked for some help/direction on
http://www.illinoiswildlife.org/ -- thank you all. You definitely helped
reinforce some ideas I had.

So, I took a deep breath and started doing a little *on-spec* work:
http://www.illinoiswildlife.org/index3.html

Is this any better? Am I on the right track?

Those that may remember, I am working off a site that this wonderful woman
built in Front Page -- she is the apple of the club's eye and managed their
office, raised seven kids . . .  (she's now unemployed too)

Tough -- the site was awful.

So, I'm trying to *edge* them into compliance without really trashing the
original.

Thanks,
Tamara