Re: Art Site Rides Again

by "David M. Gorjup" <dgorjup(at)flash.net>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:51:49 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hmmm,
I know your site is a labor of love, but since you say on your resources
page that the books listed can be found at Amazon why don't you become an
Amazon Associate and make a buck or two. It's really pretty painless to do.
I like your site, no critique items, but thought you'd like to know. At
times it's paid for my monthly hosting fees.
Regards,
Dave G.