Re: ParentsDownUnder

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:57:29 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

 (http://validator.w3.org/,
>http://www.cast.org/bobby/) pages don't take so much download time (on slow
>connections)... and are rendering well in many browsers :-)

I viewed with NN 4.73 and there was a LARGE left/right scroll and the page=
=20
elements don't position themselves where they appear to need to go. In IE=20
it looks better but there is still a slight scroll(using 800x600 res). I=20
would assume there is one or more table tags that are not closed. IE is=20
forgiving of bad coding but Netscape isn't.

Virginia's Visions
http://www.visionsnet.com
virginia(at)visionsnet.com