Re: critisise my site??

by Katsuey <katsuey(at)katsuey.com>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:24:21 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:25 AM 10/17/2000 +0530, Dr. George John wrote:
>I agree with most of what you say. But FP provides such a lot of junk code
>that you have to edit in notepad to make it leaner and more satisfying when
>you view source. DW cannot be compared to FP as it is far superior. One
>thing I feel designers should learn is some basic graphics skills in
>Photoshop or similar.
>IMHO

FP98 was very bad with this, FP2000 vastly improved in not providing quite=
=20
so much junk code.  I do like DW's feature of being able to clean up left=20
over tags.  There are things DW does very well, but there are also things=20
FP does very well.

           ((( =B8.-=B7=B7=B7- ^~~ ^
            (         {>=AAY=AA<}
Brown Holdings LLC Group
Katsuey's Legal Gateway
http://www.katsuey.com
KatsueyDesignWorks, Custom Web Design
http://www.katsueydesignworks.com
RGreatHosts, Hosting and Domain Name Purchasing
http://www.rgreathosts.com=20