Re: check of page

by Jesse Pate <pisolutions(at)pisolutions.com>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:04:54 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>At 11:26 AM -0400 10/25/02, Robert Clendaniel wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I have done a prototype page for a car dealership client,
> >
> >http://beowulf3.baylogic.com/neviaser/2002_site/aboutus_jsp.html
> >
> >and the client says they have Netscape 4.7 on their system and it "looks
> >all cut up".  It looks OK on my NN 4.72 as well as 6.2 and IE 5.5 and
> >6.0 at 800x600 and up) but it would be great if somebody could take a
> >look and see what they think.

Win 2000 system using Netscape 6.2, 1152 resolution, DSL connection... the
page doesn't seem "cut up" to me, however, the menu bar juts out a little
bit to the left of the main background.

On a side note, the site looks pretty good.  Though I wo9uld try to find a
different way of displaying the showroom hours... the gray box they are
sitting in seems out of place and somewhat ugly.

Jesse Pate
Owner and Lead Developer
http://www.pisolutions.com