Re: Please Critique my page

by Steven W Loney <steve(at)thewebguy.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 06 Jun 2002 19:01:31 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I took a quick look and my perception is that your content needs to be
better supported with images. In my quick look I found a single image of a
guitar and three images of wood grain.

Your challenge will be to keep load times under control.

When you talk about different:
~ woods show examples
~ shapes show examples
~ hardware show examples
~ spatial relationships show examples of spacial relationships

Lose the frame border and keep your mainFrame content at or under 500
pixels to eliminate the horizontal scroll at 800x600 which is still the
predominant screen resolution.

fwiw
Steve