Re: Voting

by "Susan Duncan (MALICO)" <sduncan(at)malico.com>

 Date:  Sun, 08 Feb 1998 21:09:45 -0500
 To:  Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>
 Cc:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kynn,

I call 'em as I see them.  I will object if something I say gets turned
around.  If someone goes off on a rant when it's not called for, then it
should be brought to their attention.  Perhaps that person isn't aware
of their own acidity.

I could go on my own rant, but it's not high on my list of "how to win
friends and influence people".

--
          Making the Web Work for You (tm)

Susan Duncan (sduncan(at)malico.com) Voice: (613) 744-3283
Director, Internet Development      Fax: (613) 744-1825
http://www.malico.com         Toll Free: (888) 839-1859
MALICO - Graphic Design and Internet Development
Founders: Ottawa-Hull Chapter-Int'l Webmasters Association
http://www.malico.com/iwa-ottawa-hull/