Re: A joke/ A response

by tcspain(at)newmail.uncc.edu (TANYA SPAIN)

 Date:  Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:22:34 -0500
 To:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kynn,

There shouldn't be a punchline to this. I don't think it is particularly
funny  that a channel is chosen for communication and there are only
instructions and support available for the users of certain operating
systems.

As a GBer and president, I sure you would agree that making this mode of
communication available and easily accessible for members is important to
the Guild's mission and success.

I have submitted a suggestion to the -ops list regarding this issue and do
hope that the information for Mac users can be posted on the HWG page.

Ready to chat:)
Tanya