Re: Protection Against Graphic Theft?

by DNYCE15(at)aol.com

 Date:  Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:15:44 EDT
 To:  gchurchman(at)medseek.com,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't know anything about Java Applet. Can you suggest  a tutorial?

In a message dated 10/8/1999 1:07:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gchurchman(at)medseek.com writes:

<< One way to protect them is to use a Java applet to display the images.
This
 is not failsafe, however, since the image is still in the user's cache.  It
 just makes it a little harder for the casual image thief.

 Gary Churchman
 Manager, Production and Design
 MedSeek
 gchurchman(at)medseek.com