Re digital Camera

by "Dave" <david.r.howie(at)sk.sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Sep 1998 21:01:51 -0600
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Hello All,
>
> I have been asked to research some different digital cameras for use
> here at work. What they basically want this for is to take product shots
> of our boards and have them for use as JPGs, TIFs, PSDs, etc.

I use the Sony Mavica MVC-FD7 to maintain the web site for the high school
where I teach. It is simple fast and the 10x zoom is great. There is one
feature they need to work on however THE FLASH!!!! It is to powerful for
close work unless the room has the lights turned off. If you want to see
what the pictures quality looks like drop by

www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/2758

Dave Howie
LAN Admin / Faculty
Wynyard Composite High School