Plug In for EPS Files???

by "Armando Luna" <mando(at)rgv-online.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Jun 1998 17:50:39 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi everyone...

Does there exist a plug in or something to allow a browser to view EPS
files? This is for an intranet, so it's not important that every browser
won't have it (because every browser will :)

I am creating an intranet app to maintain a database of advertisers in our
printed directories. The ads are done in Freehand and saved in EPS format.
It would be nice to be able to preview the ad in the browser window.

Thanks..

Armando

PS, thanks for all the tips previously for ASP help! After a day browsing
15Seconds and ActiveServerPages, I have a working app. Thanks Again!