e-commerce

by "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>

 Date:  Wed, 9 Jun 1999 12:45:47 -0500
 To:  "Hwg-Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Everybody wants on the Web but few want to pay for it. I just told a
>guy yesterday that the license for the catalogue software specific to his
>e-commerce site would cost $3,500

Is this the software for "shopping cart" technology?  I have been asked
about the shopping cart sites, but I haven't heard the term, "e-commerce".
Is this the same thing?  Also, what is the name of the software to set up
shopping cart capabilities, and is $3500 the approximate cost for it?