RE: How to make a counter

by "Mario Figueiredo" <marfig(at)ebonet.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Sep 1998 17:50:16 -0000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Don't!!

If you want a counter and you want it to appear anywhere (IE, Netscape,
Opera,...) use instead CGI.

You can find free CGI code at http://www.worldwidemart.com/scripts/, for
instance. There you will also find information on how to install the code
and make it run. (I have nothing to do with that site. Unless you count
going there and making a lot of reading)

The only type of custom counter you get with FrontPage it's "IE custom
counter" :( Sorry.