Re: Frames in Netscape

by "Keith Sellars" <kdsell(at)surfsouth.com>

 Date:  Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:04:52 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Kristi Russell" <darkfires(at)darkfires.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kristi,

I had the same problem.  Check out www.lambertrans.com to see my completed
result.  I have a border on the side that aligns with one going across the
top very similar to the one that you have.

Keith
htpp://www.webgraffix.com