RE: Publisher 8

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Feb 1999 07:59:22 +1100
 To:  <RAZ(at)WebZAR.Com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
For some PP8 stuff go to http://nebulus.org/
There are discussion forums there as well as tutorials.
Go to the PP forum and ask about PP books there.

Pat Friedl that runs the place is a wizard and may well
know of a book or two, there are also some links to
other PP resources on the net "web@ttitude" is a good one.

Good luck, perhaps you will come back and tell me and the list
if you are successful in your book hunting (please)?

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster