DOVER PUBLICATIONS

by "Windsong" <chester(at)worldchat.com>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:29:26 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There are tons of the Dover Publication Books available for online
downloading if you are a subscriber
at Art Today
http://www.arttoday.com
Type in a search: Dover publications or a category with dover publications
and it will bring up tons of the images.

Windsong
<I have no affiliation with arttoday.com>