Re: Gabocorp watch out. LOL

by "Brian V Bonini" <vincent(at)qwick.net>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:29:40 -0500
 To:  "Rachael Baresh" <rachael.baresh(at)sierra.com>
 Cc:  "HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well I don't remember anything like "this is a first attempt".
Some comments about why I didn't like it may have
perhaps been more constructive.
Also I never said "You Suck" I simply said it was
a bad example of what Flash is capable of which it is.
Flash employs animation, sound, and interactivity
It is capable of a producing a complete sensory experience
thus, in my opinion making this a bad example of what Flash
is capable of aside from the design itself.

-Brian