Re: browser needed desprately

by "Ani" <ani(at)metaphorm.com>

 Date:  Wed, 6 May 1998 05:57:30 -0700
 To:  "Carol Geary" <caroling(at)earthlink.net>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The smallest and the most "current" WWW browser you will find is Opera =
3.2
http://www.operasoftware.com

Its about 1meg, fits on 1'44 floppy and offers you 99% of IE4 and =
Netscape 3-4. Its faster.

Hope it helps.

-Ani
METAPHORM multimedia