RE: monitor for graphics?

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:19:11 +1000
 To:  "Karen Pickel" <pegleg(at)rapidnet.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It sounds like the monitpr you are presently using is running
in "interlaced" mode. That can make the screen look as you describe.

As far as a top monitor goes I would say the Sony 500,
Viewsonic 810 and 815, all 20 or 21 inch.
They seem to review well in different magazines/web sites.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster