Re: Browser font issues on the Mac

by "Gary Bonham" <Gary(at)BonhamDesigns.com>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:43:14 -0700
 To:  "Alan Wilson" <lightstorm(at)jps.net>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
IE5 has a lot of seemingly unnecessary changes that are a real pain! One is
that a text input field is sized very differently from IE4, which screws up
table arrangements. Now we not only have to deal with differences between NN
and IE, but also between versions of IE. Now your email shows that we also
have to deal with differences between platforms. Is there no end to this?

Gary Bonham