Re: hwg-graphics-digest V1 #72

by "Derek Wittman" <djwittman(at)geocities.com>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:52:59 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Okay, okay.  While I have already admitted to not being all that adept an
artist OR a graphics designer,  neither is the issue of the digest.  And I
haven't gotten dupe postings - but then again I haven't been a part of this
disc list too long either.  And I don't know if the message headers are
included or discounted from the digest, but someone may want to check the
timestamps on the ORIGINAL emails in question.  Sometimes list participants
have or may have inadvertantly sent to the list twice, or intentionally,
offentimes to make sure that people received the first one.  (I'm all set; I
have the list include me on the recipients even when I am the sender (I
think it's an option here).)

Then again, perhaps something could be wrong with the server... <shrug>

Hey, it's Friday!  Have a great weekend!

Derek Wittman
Engineer / Naval Architect
Maritime Svcs. Division
wittmand(at)saic.com