RE: Quality

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:23:16 +1100
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think you need to clarify
"All new computer systems default to high at minimum..."

If I take a new PC and install Windows 95 it will result
in a 256 colour 640x480 display setting.

If I take a new Sun Workstation and install Solaris 2.6 it
will result in a very different set of display parameters.

If I take a new...  I think you get the idea.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster