Re: PSP5 and EPS

by "J.Broyhill" <jbroyhil(at)flash.net>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:29:15 -0600
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Virginia Blalock" <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Conducted a little experiment and yes you can save a graphic in the EPS
format; however, you cannot open that formatted file in PSP5. Tried it and
received "specified file cannot be be identified as a supported type." The
format is not even offered in the selection list when opening a file.

JeffB.