Re: Micrografx

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:15:55 -0500
 To:  "hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I saw nothing on that site about Webtricity or an upgrade for it
specifically. The email I have from them dated last week states rather
clearly that they do not have plans to give you an upgrade DISCOUNT to any
of the products included in that package. You sent us a URL about a
different program suite that is an upgrade software wise but not a
discounted upgrade price wise. Sorry for the mix up.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas
motto: Numquam scribae ridente fide