Re: Background question

by "Rob King" <kilroy(at)radiks.net>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:30:50 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It's not your fault... its the way the site was layed out...  you saved the
version that was displayed which is small then the real one... if you left
click on the border that you want, it will take you to the a page with the
back ground already set... then copy the background from "THAT" page:)  this
should cure your probs

Rob King
Graphics Director
Radiks Internet Access