Re: getting started. need suggestions.

by "Severina Publications" <info(at)severina.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:19:29 -0000
 To:  "Dmitry Murashev" <dimur(at)mail.ru>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Oh please

OK - I'm trying to be nice here!

You just advertised on a publically (sp?) accessible list that you have
pirate software.

Thats really silly.

If those software people are on this list (which they may be) - you just set
yourself up for a lawsuit. They like to make examples.

Even if they're not - you made yourself look unprofessional.

You also encouraged amateur web designers to put themselves in a dogey
situation, both legally and professionally.

If you pirate your software, or crack it, then fine. Just don't let the
world know about it.

Nikki/Sev
Severina Publications
Because Internet Marketing Is More Than Just Great Design
http://www.severina.co.uk  mailto:info(at)severina.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)1908 605115/675070    Fax: +44 (0)1908 692555
ICQ: 9330127