Re: PSP6 crashing with toggle layer palette

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:29:19 -0700
 To:  "Lou Hall" <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lou,

This sounds pretty weird. I would uninstall PSP, then reinstall it, since
both take such a short amount of time (back up your current directory,
though, in case there are palettes or settings you want kept). Once it's
back, click on Help, Jasc Software Online, Check for Updates. Version 6.02
(and 2.02 of Animation Shop) are now available through that link. The patch
is just under 8MB in size. I never had the problem you're describing, but we
can only hope the patch helps fix it. I think it's more likely that somehow
one of the DLLs got corrupted or replaced with an older, incompatible
version.

Good luck!
Kehvan M. Zydhek