Re: Gabocorp watch out. LOL

by "Starr Wolf" <starrwolf(at)starrwolf.com>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:27:07 -0600
 To:  "Kaho,
Sarah A." <Kaho(at)eglin.af.mil>,
"'Kym Jones'" <kymj(at)airmail.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I saw a nice array of images and then a page full of poetry with an animated
button that led me to believe there was more only to discover it merely
caused the same poetry to repeat.

The loading was nice and the graphics appealing, but, I didn't like the font
style or color of the copy. It made it hard to read.

The button should have said REPEAT .. unless there actually is more to
follow very soon.

Not a bad experience, but, I did expect a little more.

Starr
website design: http://www.starrwolf.com

God Loves You ... We Love You ... and JESUS IS LORD!!