RE: invisible counters

by "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Ing._Jes=FAs_De_La_Garza?=" <jdlgarza(at)mundoregio.com>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:16:34 -0600
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"moonraker" <bobmcclelland(at)webart.u-net.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Bob,

    Probably you need to use a Text based counter (you can found some
scripts) in the
 www.cgi-resources.com

    This counters uses SSI then you can assign to your counter the same
color that your background and locate it in some corner on your page, that
way when you need to see the counter just select all the text on the page
(or just select the corner where you "display" the counter) and you�ll see
it.

    I think this could help you.....

Regards....

Jesus