Re: Windows'95

by "Alastair" <me(at)alastair.force9.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Feb 1998 14:07:19 -0000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey - off topic for graphics, but...

>Well Peter...I cant really believe what you say,,,
>If you have to reinstall Windows every 3 months there most be something
>you do

Nope. He probably just uses it... I have had much experience of MS bloatware
(Windows is a case in point) behaving unpredictably on some systems for no
reason whatsoever. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. Of course,
if you put IE4 on the machine, it will probably be the later ;+)

Anyway, to drag the topic back on to graphics:

Is there any way of getting PSP / Photoshop to do an effect like the "Inner
Bevel" available in the Eyecandy plugin without that plugin installed?
Anyone seen a free plugin / way of doing this? Someone I know wants to do a
graphic like I did for him, but he doesn't have the cash for Eyecandy. Any
ideas? (He wants to do this on large point size text, BTW.)

Alastair
======
Lightning Web Design
www.alastair.force9.co.uk