Re: Reducing size of graphics

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:01:24 -0000
 To:  "Terry Fowler" <trf2(at)rc3.mdc.com>,
"Nick Papageorge" <104061.616(at)compuserve.com>
 Cc:  "HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

From: Terry Fowler <trf2(at)rc3.mdc.com>
>In PSP 4 resample does a better job than resize. Is PSP5 different in
>this respect?

The original question was not about making her images smaller in width
and height size, but file size and download time. At least that is what
I gathered from it.

<snip>
I'd like to reduce the loading time of my images and I was wondering if
there were any free programs or if I would be able to use my exisiting
program (Paintshop Pro 5.0) to reduce the size of the images ?
</snip>

Correct me if I'm wrong :-)
Cindy