Re: I Got the Intermediate Web Designer Blues

by "Heather Peel" <heather(at)thenetnow.com>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Nov 1999 22:33:39 -0500
 To:  "JoAnna Blanding-Koskinen" <jmkoskinen(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
JoAnna,

All you can do is keep copies of the pages as they looked when you completed
them.   Probably all you would need is the main page.  Then if you have a
'portfolio' type of page on your site, you would have the link point to the
'original' page.  Possibly if you are concerned that someone wonders if this
is a 'real' site you could post the real URL with the disclaimer that the
original site has been modified by the site owner.

Thats all I think you can/should do.

I do sympathize however, it's happened on virtually every site I've done.
I don't think you can 'walk away' from a client if they've messed up though,
no matter how much you would like to.  Simply bill them accordingly for
correcting the site and pray they will think twice next time before
'messing' with it.

Heather

Heather Peel        email:   heather(at)thenetnow.com
The Net Now       website:   http://thenetnow.com
**  Affordable Web Hosting and Design  **