Re: Digital Camera Pictures

by Drewsey <Drewsey(at)aol.com>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 1998 01:20:49 EST
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have the Yashica KC600 digital camera and it is fabulous!  After I download
the photos into Photoshop, I save them as JPG's and the file size is normal.
There is a setting for taking close-ups too.  I haven't used the close up
feature much but the demonstration in the store looked good.
	Some examples of photos I've taken with it can be found at:
		http://www.umich.edu/~delt/firepics
	All these photos were taken at the MEDIUM quality setting.  The FINE setting
is much clearer.  Check out the camera online at:
		http://www.yashica.com

Drew