Re: My Site

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 04 Dec 1997 10:38:14 PST
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kevin:

I viewed your site using Netscape Communicator 4.03,, 1152x864, 16-bit
color.  The following is my opinions:

1. image2.gif needs to be created with a black background before making
it transparent.  Is is showing a green halo around the image.

2. I think you're using too many <hr> tags.  I suggest you put some of
those link icons side by side in two or three column using tables.  That
way the page won't be so long vertically.

3. I really enjoyed going through your gallery.  Nice work.  As you
mentioned, the quality of the images is not as good as I would like.
You might want to try saving them as JPEG rather than GIF which only has
256 colors.

4. ALT is missing from some of the IMG tags.

Regards.

-Collin