Re: Transparent Color/Selective Area

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 07 Dec 1997 17:29:10 PST
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jay:

I have tried doing what you've described.  After reading your message, I
think I understand why it didn't work.  I think because I was using a
216-color web safe palette which doesn't give me a slightly off-white
color.  The nearest to white is grey, which is too dark.  Guess I go
back and try again with a non-web safe off-white color.  Thanks for the
respond.

-Collin