Re: Disappointed

by "Queen Dido" <romanbtch(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 1998 22:38:04 PST
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Hello,
>
>after I practically didn't get any response to my last two questions
>(one single reply to my second one that actually didn't help me much)
>I have to admit that I'm somewhat unsure right know and am asking
myself
>if I shall make any further posts on this list. (The first question was
>on how to apply masks in Phtotshop, the second one a question regarding
>anti-aliasing in Illustrator). The answers to those questions were/are
>important to me, and it's frustrating if I don't get any reply at all.
>
>Claus

If it makes you feel better, the reason i am on this list is cause I
don't know many things myself. If I were an expert in graphics
applications, I wouldn't feel the need to be on the list. As far as your
questions, I don't know the answer to either one... I don't use masks
(though I've found tutorials at the adobe site, in PDF format, you might
want to check that out), and hardly ever use Illustrator =(

-Nat