Re: Graphics don't show up (broken icon)

by ryan_fischer(at)juno.com

 Date:  Fri, 6 Feb 1998 16:30:48 -0500
 To:  ccyrny(at)stuttgart.netsurf.de
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Fri, 06 Feb 1998 12:42:22 +0100 "C. Cyrny"
<ccyrny(at)stuttgart.netsurf.de> writes:
>(And another question that is actually NOT graphics related, but I don't
know whom to ask right now: What term do I use in English for a summary
of what I know/my abilities/experience with specific programs? I have
used the word 'resume' but I got the impression that this may be
>somewhat misleading.)
>Thanks!
>Claus

The word is "proficiencies" (n, pl.), as in "I am quite proficient (adj.)
at such-and-such program."

On a resume, you would create a small header titled "Computer
Proficiencies", and then list them.

HTH!  ;-)

-Ryan Fischer
ICQ UIN - 595003