Re: Bladepro help

by "Joelle de Lespinois" <sanddancr(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 06 Nov 1998 15:40:05 PST
 To:  sanddancr(at)hotmail.com,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org,
masterdoyle(at)prodigy.net,
STANLEYSUPPORT(at)prodigy.net
  todo: View Thread, Original

>I have just downloaded BladePro, and then chose to download the free
texture
>packs. So far, I have just download bptex1 pack, and it says:
>"To use them, drop them into your "environments and textures" folder.
Then,
>inside BladePro, click on the texture graphic and pick a texture".
>I have dropped them into the above folder, but when I click on the
"texture
>graphic" once inside BladePro, no textures appear for me to "pick". All
it
>does is move the slide bar.
>Am I missing something?
>How do I view the "textures" that I have just downloaded?
>When I go into my hard drive and choose the path C\Program Files\Paint
Shop
>Pro 5\Plugins\BladePro\environments and textures\bptex1 there are 10
>textures there, but I am not able to view these textures while in
Plugin
>Filters within PSP5. Any help would be most appreciated.
>TIA,
>Cindy
>http://pages.prodigy.net/stanleysupport

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
>I'm sorry...I mistyped the URL for Aesthetic Web Creations...the url
is:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4807/index.html

and the New Dawn site is very popular....you'll get a 404 when their
server is busy...just try again or hit refresh.

When you click on the texture thumbnail in BladePro, it should bring up
a box, asking you which texture to choose.  The textures are BMP
files....so navigate to the environment folder and just click on the
texture you want.

SandDancr

"The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of
our destinies."

SandDancr Studios - Original Graphics
http://www.sanddancr.com

SandDancr's Corner of the Beach