Re: Live Picture Image Server

by Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 15 Nov 1998 11:54:06 -0800 (PST)
 To:  CINDY K STANLEY <STANLEYSUPPORT(at)prodigy.net>,
hwg-graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have a feeling they mean that if you buy Image Server
you will get a trial version of PSP, not the other way
around.

Sorry to get your hopes down,

Luke

===

                - ( luke opperman ) -
     Spigot Graphics, Cohesive Design for the Web
          - ( http://spigot.hypermart.net/ ) -

-- ..some tiny cows, two brushstrokes each,
       but confidently cows.. - 'Poem' by Elizabeth Bishop

---CINDY K STANLEY <STANLEYSUPPORT(at)prodigy.net> wrote:

> Is anyone familiar with this image editing software
called Live Picture
> Image Server?
> I have been reading up on it, and wanted to download it,
but come to find
> out it says it is only for Windows NT 4 and Sun Solaris
2.5.1 and higher.
> But, in the description page for it, it claims the
following:

> (The trial version of Paint Shop Pro 5 is bundled with
the Live Picture
> Image Server Standard Edition.)
>
> I no longer have the trial version of PSP5, for I have
registered the
> program now. But, shouldnt it still be there?
> Or, do I not show it, for I am on OS Win95? And, if I do
have it, how do I